Trophy Premium Hairball Control
This perfect recipe is made using over 45% meat and fish, together with vegetables and a selection of herbs and oils for overall health and gleaming fur. Containing the finest natural ingredients which will provide superior nutrition, taste and performance.
- Suitable for all adult cats, but especially those with long hair
- Natural Ingredients
- Rich in Poultry, with Duck, Salmon, Vegetables and Herbs
- Grain free recipe
- Increased dietary fibre and prebiotics to help support digestive health function.
- A crunchy texture with added vitamin C to promote healthy teeth and gums
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- Formulated to help maintain urinary pH near to optimum when fed free choice
- Contains balanced omega 6:3 fatty acids
- A complete diet with added B-vitamins and essential fats for a glossy coat
- Contains yucca extract to help ameliorate faecal aroma
- Contains Mannan-oligosaccharides to help support digestive function and nutritional support of a healthy immune system
- Rich in natural antioxidants
- A mix of animal proteins to help maintain muscle mass
- Contains taurine to help support healthy heart and eyes
- Wheat Gluten Free Recipe
- Our foods are gently cooked in small batches, to ensure we keep plenty of goodness locked in for your cat to enjoy
Hairball control is a two pronged approach. Firstly you need a good fibre source which will bind any hairs in the digestive tract together and then help push it out as a waste product. Secondly you need a premium oil which will promote a healthy skin and coat and minimise shedding so that the hair does not get ingested in the first place.
Composition: Poultry meal (min 14%), Prairie meal, Chicken fat, Sweet potato, Potato, Duck meal (min 4%), Beet pulp, Hydrolysed poultry proteins, Salmon, Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides, 750 mg/kg), Pea starch, Salmon meal, Cellulose powder, Psyllium seed, Fructose oligosaccharides, Sodium chloride, Lucerne, Dried carrot, Marigold flowers, Seaweed, Cranberry extract, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Yucca shidigera, Beetroot (min 4% vegetables), Rosemary (min 0.5% total herbs), Rosehip, Pomegranate.
Ask your Trophy Nutritional Adviser for full product analysis, feeding rates and a free sample.