Trophy Premium Lite Cat
This nutritious recipe is made using over 45% meat and fish, together with vegetables and a selection of herbs and oils for overall health and gleaming fur, whilst maintaining and helping with weight loss. Containing the finest natural ingredients which will provide superior nutrition, taste and performance.
- Suitable for all adult cats, but especially neutered adult cats and those needing to lose weight. Also suitable for house bound cats.
- Natural ingredients
- Rich in Poultry with Duck, Salmon, Vegetables and Herbs
- Reduced fat content to help keep calories down
- A specially designed kibble shape will ensure the food is easy to pick up and fractures easily when crunched. The texture and shape of the kibble provides a teeth cleaning function to help keep the mouth in tip top condition
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- Formulated to help maintain urinary pH near to optimum when fed free choice
- Contains balanced omega 6 & 3 fatty acids
- A complete diet with added B-vitamins and essential fats for a glossy coat
- Contains yucca extract to help ameliorate faecal aroma
- Contains Mannan-oligosaccharides to help support digestive function and the nutritional support of a healthy immune system
- Rich in natural antioxidants
- A mix of animal proteins to help maintain muscle mass
- Contains taurine to help support healthy heart and eyes
- Wheat gluten free recipe
- Our foods are gently cooked in small batches, to ensure we keep plenty of goodness locked in for your cat to enjoy
Composition: Poultry meal (min 14%), Prairie meal, Rice, Sweet potato, Salmon, Potato, Duck meal (min 4%), Hydrolysed poultry proteins, Chicken fat, Pea starch, Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides, 750mg/kg), Beet pulp, Salmon meal (min. 4% total salmon), Sodium chloride, Lucerne, Dried carrot, Nettle, Milk thistle, Cranberry extract, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Yucca shidigera, Beetroot (min 4% vegetables) Rosemary(min. 0.5% total herbs), Rosehip, Pomegranate.
Ask your Trophy Nutritional Adviser for full product analysis, feeding rates and a free sample.